[lbo-talk] end of OWS?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Nov 14 18:11:58 PST 2011

On Oct 25, 2011, at 9:18 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:
> that's a really good idea because, out of curiosity, I watched this one get picked up repeatedly by the right wing. this morning, it was amusing watching as one big conservative blog picked it up and rwinger after rwinger followed suit. the only two sources they had were either icite or nplusone. it doesn't seem that this was published anywhere else, at least not as of early this a.m. EST. hopefully, posting a correction publicly will be helpful. (bring back the <del> tags! and norm of updating by using date stamp!)
>
> At 09:07 PM 10/25/2011, // ravi wrote:
>> Michael,
>>
>> thank you for the report. Hopefully it will have a remedial effect on FUD (within this list, but also, if it okay with you I would like to post it - with attribution to you - on my blog; which doesn't have a lot of readers, but if I link to Dean's post etc, it will hopefully get picked up by the Googles and serve its purpose).

I finally got around to posting Michael’s update on my blog. Too late for whatever little amelioration it might otherwise have achieved. My excuse: my blog theme was acting up and I couldn’t find time (back in late Oct) to fix it and bring my blog back to life.

Michael, thank you again for the report.

—ravi