[lbo-talk] Corey Robin on AJE on Bluestocking panel

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 15 08:19:15 PST 2011

On Nov 15, 2011, at 11:09 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> I have not read any of this material, but I would like to point out that the
> issue is not what Corey R thinks but what his article says. That is very
> often the case. Whether it is the case here or not others can debate.

Yawn.

The issue is that some people - two immediately come to mind - are quick to pounce on how a writer missed the points that are so obvious to them. Therefore the writer is a hack or a toady or something awful. Maybe, in a short piece, the writer couldn't say everything, and some generosity might be in order.

Doug