[lbo-talk] Occupy Berkeley converging

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Tue Nov 15 21:16:46 PST 2011

at dusk, I watched the livestreams of the marchers from OO, and I sobbed with joy... about 30 minutes later, I heard there chants "they got bailed out and we got sold out" and went with my family to see OO, maybe 500, walking proudly down Telegraph towards Cal

I watched them walk by, towards the university, and I sobbed again

tents are going up again and Robert Reich is starting to talk "I'll be short" he says

I would guess more like 10k people and I imagine its going to be pretty intense later tonight if the UCB do their ultra violence