[lbo-talk] Shooting at Haas Business School

Nicholas Roberts nicholas at themediasociety.org
Tue Nov 15 21:35:43 PST 2011

its funny, UCB occupies 200 acres in central Berkeley and you never hear of shootings, although it must happen, but today UCB shot someone with a gun in the Haas Business School computer lab

the media reports make it look like it was in the midst of the protests

you can see from this map that the Haas Business School, which is one of the swankiest, 5 star hotel like buildings... the Haas school is .4 miles from Sproul Plaza, about 10 minutes walk away...

as far as I know there is no protest or demo anywhere near Haas, nor has any protest gone by there today... http://g.co/maps/4jmec