[lbo-talk] Corey Robin on AJE on Bluestocking panel

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Nov 16 09:38:20 PST 2011

It's great, but it's not a movement yet. It's a mobilization. As it persists, expands, assumes organizational form(s), then it's a movement.

No question, hats off to anarchists, but this is still Act I. They started it, we don't know who or what will finish it.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Eric BeckAlso,

. . . other people keep insisting that anarchists can't organize, but