[lbo-talk] Corey Robin on AJE on Bluestocking panel

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 09:51:37 PST 2011

----- Original Message ----- <> On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> <> wrote: <> <>>> corey robin claims in his posts that anarchists and libertarians <>>> just <>>> don't get something. and, apparently that something is: that its <>>> revolutionary to protest at wall st. <>> <>> If only everyone else could be as smart as you, what a world this <>> would be

Oh DR DougEnstein baby, I can remember when you once said to me, "You don't realize how smart you are."

-------- Now if you could temper that with a little kindness.

Joanna