[lbo-talk] Plea for artistic assistance

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Nov 18 18:30:05 PST 2011

I don't know about hearkening back to the 30's.

You could do a photo of a foreclosed property, but that's equating home ownership with american dream, which I do hate.

Maybe some particularly loathsome picture of Paulsen?

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- I need to come up with a cover for the paperback edition of The Confiscation of American Prosperity. The best image I can imagine would be a 1930s-style cartoon showing bosses and politicians screwing workers. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com