[lbo-talk] Their arguments are better than our arguments

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 15:37:15 PST 2011

CC wrote: Love of the cryptic wise crack strikes again. I presume he meant that when "they" argued with each other the argument was more entertaining than when U.S. shitheads argued with each other on TV.

FM: You may be right because all you have to do make this "our TV" is to add some Tea Party ornamentation, a bit of swagger and ill humor and exchange the EU debtor state for one of our U.S. "bankrupt states" and, voila, you have the Republican governors. The fiscal conservatives in the U.S. must be peeing in their pants with envy as they watch the forced entry of the ECB into the debtor states of Europe as the bank functionaries valiantly rummage through each civil society to grab as much of the investor class' assets as they can.