[lbo-talk] Credit Union question

from_alamut at yahoo.com from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 20:21:19 PST 2011

I was arguing with a conservative friend who made a claim that the bank transfer day was meaningless since most of those funds ended up right back into the coffers of the big banks. He said that credit unions at the end of their day deposit all their funds in a commercial bank. I can't seem to find anything online which states what they do with their deposits. Short of calling on Monday does anyone here know?   peace   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia

check out my books at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/from_alamut