[lbo-talk] What I wore...

Mark DeLucas mkdelucas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:41:20 PST 2011

As a bike messenger, I every so often had to take packages -- usually gift items -- from the American Cancer Society on 32nd st. to Mrs. Muffie at her Park Ave address. I always got a kick out of approaching the grim Slavic doorman with the excited greeting "Package for Muffie!" although he was never visibly amused.