[lbo-talk] peaceful protest gets nowhere

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Nov 21 12:18:12 PST 2011

Yes, I walked by Snow Park a few times and gave them some money. The site was pristine. The last time I was there, one of the campers was even mowing the grass with a manual lawnmower.

Excellent site too, fronting a number of downtown office buildings. It's a square area (200' x 300')of grassy lawn and oak trees

Joanna