[lbo-talk] What I wore...

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 04:58:29 PST 2011

Charles: Assuming this was a reply to me, Muffie and Sherrell sound like personal servants to the wealthy. Maybe better educated and compensated, but certainly no different than the doorman Mr. DeLucas greeted so cheerily..."

[WS:] Make it "better credentialed and compensated." The Slavic doorman may be holding a PhD in philosophy, ethnography, economic history or kindred obscure discipline for some Eastern European university ;).

Wojtek