[lbo-talk] motherfuckers dealing with abstract, intangible shit up in Wall St.

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Nov 22 05:42:15 PST 2011

There's a list of required reading for people into the Oakland Commune, including a book I've long wanted to read, I Do Mind Dying, which is about radicalism in Detroit. charles? :)

http://theoaklandcommune.wordpress.com/

(I've tried reading Stayin' Alive off and on but I find it incredibly tedious writing. Puts me to sleep.)

This video is also required watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ixo0gtLIuLk A clip from the film "Finally Got The News" which features Black autoworkers involved in the Dodge Revolutionary Union Movement (DRUM)

Paul Mattick, “Spontaneity + Organization”

Paul Mattick, “The New Capitalism and the Old Class Struggle” + “The Masses and the Vanguard”

Amadeo Bordiga, “Party + Class” Tiqqun, Theses on the Terrible Community Jacques Camatte, “Origin + Function of the Party Form” Jacques Camatte, “Capital + Community” Os Cangeceiros, “A Crime Called Freedom” Sergio Bologna, “Tribe of Moles” Mario Tronti, “The Strategy of Refusal” Maria Rosa dalla Costa, “Women + the Subversion of the Community” Big Flame Women’s Group, “Fighting for Feminism: The Woman Question in an Italian Revolutionary Group” Michael Denning, “Wageless Life” Steve Wright, “Mapping Pathways Within Italian Autonomist Marxism” Jefferson Cowie, Stayin’ Alive: The 1970s and the Last Days of the Working Class Dan Georgakas and Marvin Surkin, Detroit: I Do Mind Dying Marty Glaberman, “Strata in the Working Class” Riff-raff, The historical production of the revolution of the current period G.M. Tamas, Telling the Truth about Class