[lbo-talk] Ret. police captain: To be arrested in solidarity with OWS ‘was the proudest moment of my life’

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:04:14 PST 2011

Charles: "CB: The bourgeoisie are in trouble."

[WS:] That is only one cop, and a retired one on the top of it. They will be in trouble only if a large segment of the police and military forces expressed the same attitude - but I am yet to see any efforts to "organize" these forces the way, say, the Bolsheviks "organized" the Russian military. But hey, it is a good sign.

Wojtek