[lbo-talk] U.C. Davis pepper spray cop occupies art history - TheWashington Post

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:34:35 PST 2011

Joanna: "That's what I'm asking. What's the point of putting the cop in all the pictures. I mean I just don't get it. I'm not saying it's bad or good. I'm saying I don't understand any part of it and would welcome an explanation"

[WS;] To shock the polite people, of course. It is like, say, the riffraff at a respectable bourgeois banquet - a popular cultural trope in Eastern European counter culture http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Career_of_Nicodemus_Dyzma

Wojtek