[lbo-talk] motherfuckers dealing with abstract, intangible shit up in Wall St.

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:32:20 PST 2011

shag carpet bomb shag at

There's a list of required reading for people into the Oakland Commune, including a book I've long wanted to read, I Do Mind Dying, which is about radicalism in Detroit. charles? :)

^^^^^ CB: Yes, this was shown for Occupy Detroit, too, with some of the League members, like General Baker there. A former and late list member ( forgot his name)did an update interview of people in this book about the time of the Million Worker March. This is the Communist Labor Party. Paper is the Tribune. Michigan Welfare Rights has cadre from this group.

^^^^^

^^^^^^^

http://theoaklandcommune.wordpress.com/

(I've tried reading Stayin' Alive off and on but I find it incredibly tedious writing. Puts me to sleep.)

This video is also required watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ixo0gtLIuLk A clip from the film "Finally Got The News" which features Black autoworkers involved in the Dodge Revolutionary Union Movement (DRUM)