[lbo-talk] U.C. Davis pepper spray cop occupies art history - The Washington Post

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Tue Nov 22 18:09:26 PST 2011

On Nov 22, 2011, at 11:28 PM, Chris Sturr wrote:
> I think it's hilarious.

Agreed. Been laughing ever since shag and others posted it on FB. Joanna, aren’t you over-thinking it?

> And here's the template so you can make one of your own:
> http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/203/419/photoshoptemplate.jpg?1321852611

You mean like this:

http://platosbeard.org/tmp/lobspray.png

:-)

BTW, the template linked to above is unfortunately not a transparent image. I removed the white background (not a perfect job, be warned; I am too lazy) and you can find the transparent background template here:

http://platosbeard.org/tmp/cop.png

If there is demand, I will do a better background removal job.

—ravi