[lbo-talk] Notes from UC Davis

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:05:56 PST 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Jordan Carroll <jordanscarroll at gmail.com>wrote:

This is probably more than anyone wants to know about what's happening at

Not at all! Thanks for keeping us informed. I'm going to send the link for this post ( http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-Mon-20111121/015245.html) to several of my Gaza friends who have expressed their concern and disgust over your recent police attack. (You guys would be amazed at how closely some people here are following the recent developments in America.)