[lbo-talk] Questions from before the Global Minotaur...

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:31:26 PST 2011

Joanna: "But in terms of the political issues"

[WS:] When I go to an art show or an art gallery I do so for aesthetic reasons. I get my political education elsewhere, from reading books, talking to people on lbo-talk ;) etc.

I do recognize the agit-prop potential of the arts, but that potential is what makes useful art but not necessarily aesthetically pleasing art.

Wojtek