[lbo-talk] Questions from before the Global Minotaur...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Nov 25 23:35:01 PST 2011

But what is purely aesthetic? Looking at pre-Incan art in a museum in New York has a kind of political/ideological content of its own, no?

A sunset?

One day waiting at the doctor's I came across a National Geographic showing the face paintings of a tribe whose name and provenance I have forgotten. But those face paintings were some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life. They put any designer you could name to shame.

Joanna