[lbo-talk] Le Parisien: DSK - Edward Epstein demands that Accor release the video

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Nov 27 15:59:09 PST 2011

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:27:43 -0500 SA <s11131978 at gmail.com> writes:
> I never gave any credence to the DSK conspiracy theories, which have
>
> been circulating since the day he was arrested, and usually came
> from
> deluded Strauss-Kahniens and PS partisans. And I take everything
> Epstein
> says with a grain of salt -- he was also a major peddler of the Bush
>
> admin's conspiracy theory about Mohammed Atta meeting with an Iraqi
>
> agent in Prague.
>
> But I have to admit this story is really weird. The backstory here
> is
> that the two people seen celebrating in the video are part of
> Sofitel/Accor's security division, which is headed by a former
> French
> intelligence official with very close ties to Sarkozy. And the
> morning
> of the arrest, DSK received a text from a friend who worked in the
> UMP
> warning him that the UMP was hacking his text messages.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if DSK had been set up by Sarkozy's people. But DSK's piggishness towards women was hardly a secret in French political circles. Through his conduct, he was leaving himself open to blackmail or worse. Ultimately, he brought himself down.

Jim Farmelant http://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelant www.foxymath.com Learn or Review Basic Math ____________________________________________________________ 57 Year Old Mom Looks 27 Mom Reveals $3 Wrinkle Trick Angering Doctors... http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ed2cf0b578f45634dbst03vuc