[lbo-talk] Why not Paul

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Mon Nov 28 08:32:14 PST 2011

Shane Mage writes:

> If you were to make a list (a short one, to be sure) of everything
> sensible said in the past year by any of the Official candidates
> (Obama + the GOPers) you will find that a hefty majority will be
> sourced to...
>
> Ron Paul.

Probably also the case that if you made a list of all the outrageous, completely unacceptable ones you'd find him "winning" that race, too.

I mean, who else out there is against the Civil Rights Act and the Bill of Rights (as applied to the States) ...?

The fact that some of your opinions align with his (for no doubt radically different reasons) doesn't make him worthy of your support.

/jordan