[lbo-talk] Why not Paul

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Mon Nov 28 13:58:33 PST 2011

On Nov 28, 2011, at 4:10 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2011, at 2:52 PM, Shane Mage wrote:
>
>> an unidentified man that he called "Osama Bin Laden"
>
> I bet you have some interesting theories of who killed JFK too.

Sorry, I don't go with "who killed" theories, only facts. The main facts are:

The massive coverup, with most of the relevant documentation either destroyed or kept secret to this day. The confession by L. H. Oswald (only person involved to confess) that his role was that of "patsy." The professional killing of the patsy by Yakov Rubinstein, aka Jack Ruby, a known mafia hitman.

And when I wrote 'an unidentified man that he called "Osama Bin Laden",' that is just stating a fact, not a theory.

Shane Mage