[lbo-talk] Prepare for riots in euro collapse, Foreign Office warns

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:34:53 PST 2011

[WS:] I do not think this conservative rag has much credibility on anything that smacks of euro politics. Governments plan for all kinds of contingencies, even very remote ones. However, this conservative pos creates an impression that the euro collapse is imminent - which is a typical right wing scare tactic.

wojtek