[lbo-talk] Central Oklahoma Red/Black Alliance

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 09:08:09 PST 2011

https://www.facebook.com/OKRedandBlack Central Oklahoma Red/Black Alliance Central Oklahoma Red/Black Alliance is an anti-capitalist information clearing house and DIY media network for social war. This new-media project is part of an international informal network that not only provides an alternative media outlet for people who are accused or convicted of anti-capitalist, anti-state, anarchist and earth/animal liberation direct actions, but is also somewhere we can publish direct action reports from active revolutionary groups. In this way, we aim to help revolutionary individuals and social movements bypass the corporate media’s manipulative stranglehold on information. We support the larger anti-capitalist struggle and intend our focus to be on the that struggle, not upon one another. While critiques of anarchism, Marxism, and other forms of anti-capitalist groups are indeed necessary, this is not the forum for such a thing. We utilize the Saint Paul Principals as guidance. Our solidarity is not based on whether the contributions which we receive fit a strict ideological checklist. We do not impose ideological limits on our solidarity, although we DO NOT support people that provide information to law enforcement or snitch on allies or co-defendants. We have no connection to the direct action groups which send us anonymous reports, other than in our general support for actions taken by individuals or groups in the fight against capitalism, against the state, and for earth, animal and human liberation. We also denounce the capitalist-industrial system itself for its mass terrorist activities in furtherance of profit and control. Similarly, any direct action listed on this website does not imply our participation or personal involvement in it, unless we specifically stated this ourselves. The Alliance reaffirms a commitment to the polymorphous revolutionary struggle and to all forms of resistance against exploitation, be they sit-ins, leafleting, occupations, graffiti, general assemblies, strikes, sabotage and attacks against oppressive machinery. Most importantly, our listing or support of any prisoner DOES NOT – in any way, shape or form – indicate that the Alliance believes a prisoner to be guilty of any alleged “crime” unless the prisoners themselves assume responsibility. Our solidarity IS NOT based upon perceived guilt or innocence; nor is it based upon a prisoner’s alleged support of, or connection to, an underground movement or activity. Listing and support, as described above, is based upon one being charged and/or accused of revolutionary/liberationist activity taken in defense of the earth – rather than whether we believes such allegations to be true or false. Information from revolutionary, anti-imperialist, alternative, independent and movement media or individuals is encouraged.