[lbo-talk] On Chomsky's remark about Israeli society

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 10:58:53 PDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 7:47 PM, martin schiller <mschiller at pobox.com> wrote:

> Who the hell would join any Movement for Something to be Determined
> > Tomorrow?
>
> Occupy Wall Street?

Fair enough. They can do it their way, I wish them all the best (assuming I find whatever agenda they develop agreeable), and in five years, we'll see where they're at. But their way is not the way of the Palestine solidarity movement, if only because channeling populist discontent over a domestic economic crisis is a considerably different task than developing solidarity with a small corner of the Middle East.