[lbo-talk] David Graeber interview on OWS

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 18:17:41 PDT 2011

On 10/3/2011 8:46 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:

> SA, you say that you'd be happier if they had three points of
> criticism of wall st. or something like that... i'm on stupid web mail
> and i don't feel like fucking looking for the post... anyway...
>
> who gives a shit if you're happy about what they are doing. right now,
> the only thing that matters to them is what they're doing and why
> they're doing it.

By now I'm used to the widespread allergy to criticism of any kind. What's surprising is to hear it from you -- you who unhesitatingly gripes about everything and everybody under the sun. Nobody has to pay any attention to my criticism. But if you really thought my griping were irrelevant noise, I assume you'd just ignore it.

The rest of your post is just irrelevant, because you think I hold a position (about "demands") that's actually the opposite of the position I've been articulating. But that's okay, you're on webmail and you've probably missed some posts.

SA