[lbo-talk] "A tea party with brains"

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:00:47 PDT 2011

You should also pass on this link to David Harvey's version which outlines Capital in what I think is a very coherent way:

http://davidharvey.org/

There is an embedded link over on the right---Start here. I'd suggest that OWS live-ins spend their spare time listening to these lectures because Harvey outlines a list of things that Capital changed, which in turn are a list of things to address and change against the Capitalist order.

CG

^^^^^^^ CB: Maybe advise fresh students to start with _Value,Price and Profit_ and _Manifesto of the Communist Party_