[lbo-talk] "so nice"

dndlllio at aol.com dndlllio at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 16:44:43 PDT 2011

Willingness to learn coming from all directions: I noticed this tweet from a prototypical NY liberal who tweet-shat all over OWS in the first few days:

" There's a tendency for "veteran observers" like me to sit back and mull aloud what #OccupyWallStreet may mean. Big mistake. Just watch/learn"

http://twitter.com/#!/tomwatson/status/120563141825413120