[lbo-talk] "so nice"

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Tue Oct 4 19:39:04 PDT 2011

yeah. i deleted the post in which i asked chuck grimes and charles if they were making cartoons of themselves on purpose or did it just come naturally. Shag

You can't go around with names like Charlie, Charles, or Chuck without being called a cartoon most of your life. From Chuck O the clown to Mister Charlie.

You mean ancient 60s stuff? It's been done back in the 80s. My saleswoman supervisor called me a cartoon. She thought it was an insult. I told her I was a cartoon out of the 60s ... leaving the I am your worse nightmare you stinking bitch part silent but loud and clear. Well it made her neck straighten.

In any event, thanks for posting on the nefarious Jessica Yee. I should have looked her up, but I am the provisionally trusting sort. I certainly am familiar with the Jessicans. They pop up everywhere in meetings, on blogs, on little turd-mails, etc.

I've discovered over the decades to just let Jessicans piss on the rug and wipe up when they are gone. OWS's response was perfect, much to their credit. Jessica will get back to them with the complications, like never.

Meanwhile since OWS invites suggestions, and I urge LBO to supply lots, how about giving the mayor 24 dollars worth of costume jewelry and claim OWS is buying Manhattan back. Well you'll need duct tape and a brick to imitate a scary heavy bomb, like in a little cardboard box. A ticking watch would help.

Some how we forget the libation, the Dionysus toast to joy. The Ninth Symphony comes to mind...

CG