[lbo-talk] "so nice"

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Oct 5 04:48:31 PDT 2011

i was complaining about how Chuck could certainly share his knowledge with Occupy San Francisco, by showing up, lending support, and sharing his knowledge and experience, merely told them to go read a book/watch a youtube video. Charles told them to go read the manifesto. Charles I figure will be there helping with Occupy Detroit... but really, they don't need to go read the manifesto right now. They need bodies, support, help, and people with time and knowledge and expertise to write and teach and educate.

i mean, honestly, if you can't be bothered to do that much, then pick up a broom and sweep the sidewalk for some of them. show up with some vegan bagels for christ sake.

> It doesn't/didn't matter what was the local "truth" about the
> Occupying
> Wall Street. Radicals should know, a priori, without empirical
> evidence
> from the present, that actions of any magnitude encourage thinking
> within their ranks. Theory's womb is practice. NOT THE OTHER WAY
> AROUND.
>
> Carrol
>
> On 10/4/2011 7:01 PM, shag carpet bomb wrote:
>> yeah. i deleted the post in which i asked chuck grimes and charles
>> if
>> they were making cartoons of themselves on purpose or did it just
>> come
>> naturally.
>>

>>> Willingness to learn coming from all directions: I noticed this
>>> tweet
>>> from a prototypical NY liberal who tweet-shat all over OWS in the