[lbo-talk] my comment on the Stiglitz/Madrick you tube

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Oct 5 07:56:22 PDT 2011

Actually my impression is that Dean's schtick doesn't play all that well among DC professional left types. A few of his off-beat proposals like right to rent and work-sharing have gotten some good play. He's highly-regarded mostly because of his discussions of more conventional issues like Social Security, health care, etc.