[lbo-talk] "so nice"

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Oct 5 09:21:29 PDT 2011

On Oct 5, 2011, at 9:52 AM, Seth K wrote:
> There were some Ron Paul types there explaining how the Fed is the
> root of all evil, but not very many, I think (and hope).

Some guys hanging out at the periphery of Zuccotti Park with a bunch of Ron Paul flyers handed me one on Sunday. I asked him if that was necessary given that Ron Paul has pretty harsh views on immigrants and he most likely doesn’t like brown people like me. The guy looked puzzled and said “no, he doesn’t”. A few seconds later he added “okay, maybe he does. I don’t know, man”.

—ravi