[lbo-talk] NYC 10/14: a debate on #occupyws

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:00:20 PDT 2011

This is a pre-announcement announcement. We’ve arranged to have a rather impromptu discussion on the Occupied Wall Street movement and the future of radical political strategy more generally. All credit to everyone who’s worked to get this together over the past couple days. It took a Leninist spirit of discipline and efficiency. (Sorry, poor attempt at humor.) *Time: *Friday, 10/14. 7 pm. *Location*: Bluestockings <http://bluestockings.com/> bookstore. 172 Allen Street between Stanton and Rivington. *With*: Jodi Dean, Doug Henwood, Malcolm Harris, and Natasha Lennard. Seth Ackerman moderates.

A pretty poster and some grandiloquent promotional text will follow. We'd appreciate any dissemination of this and getting the chance to meet whoever's around New York that weekend.