[lbo-talk] [Pen-l] Marxist final exam for Keynesians

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 14:50:27 PDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 12:44, c b <cb31450 at gmail.com> wrote:
> You don't answer whether all you propose would have
> ended/prevented/abated recession and high unemployment. Can government
> spending end recession ?
>
> You get a D on the exam.  Would have been an F , but you tried to answer.

Argentina got out of its financial hole after 2003 with high government spending and the biggest public works programme in history, among other measures like boosting the internal marketplace and local manufacturing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/oct/27/nestor-kirchner-argentina-imf

You get an F for presuming I don't know what I was talking about.

FC