[lbo-talk] mark ruffalo deserves a hummer

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Oct 5 15:25:46 PDT 2011

that dude really needs every LOBser in nyc to go give him a hummer. well, every lboer critical of obama anyway.

over and over again, that dude keeps saying, "We voted for Obama. We expected to see something different. We wantedto be the change we believed in. He hasn't delivered. So we're going to do it ourselves." I doubt he made this up himself, so I imagine he's spouting a line he's heard while there. Which, hot daymum, that would be arrrsum, would it not?

Now, if the modern day version of Doug McAdam would go trace the political and intellectual histories of the organizers and main sustainers of this thing, it'd be really interesting if any of these folks came out of the ranks of, ahem, student revolutionaries who went to work for the obama campaign. you know, that big youth movement that was going to change everything.

Julio? If you would do this, then you could prove me wrong in all my arguments against you back in 2007 and I can eat my hat while hanging on to my superglued right tit.

ta!