[lbo-talk] Jobs

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Oct 5 17:01:08 PDT 2011

On Oct 5, 2011, at 7:56 PM, // ravi wrote:

> Was just going to post this - don’t know why, but it makes me sad. And that’s not just because my AAPL is going to take a beating tomorrow when the markets open.

Wasn't his death priced in when he resigned? It was clear that he was on the way to the bus, to steal a phrase from Wallace Stevens.

It makes me sad too. Like these damn things. Like I said on his resignation, he was like the last remaining innovator in the U.S. economy. Now it's just charmless exploitation amidst long-term suckitude.

Doug