[lbo-talk] David Graeber interview on OWS

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Oct 6 08:21:05 PDT 2011

worse! I run screaming when that guy is on! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhckk

I don't know Doug, but you could be a good Marcuse to this political formation. Mark Ruffalo is pretty as pretty goes, but substance please. Swallow it and please go on the show and become Olberwankernobie's bff because, at the very least, it'll probably score you 100 more subs to the newsletter, never mind the fawning adoration of 1000s of young folks. Time to replenish and ensure a younger generation knows about your work...