[lbo-talk] zizek, lenin, parties, srsly?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Oct 6 14:02:03 PDT 2011

so, seriously? Jodi Dean took Zizek seriously about the Lenin crap? And the party crap. Because, quite honestly, after reading that tome - what was the title again? - I thought he was just being his usual provocative, contrarian self.

So, what is the LBO take on this building a party business? The Lenin business?

Really? Lenin. I mean, I remember Doug going on a bit about Lenin after Zizek tossed the idea around some years ago. But it never seemed to have gone further than that!