[lbo-talk] Jobs

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:36:42 PDT 2011

Doug: "Apple's stuff is elegant and easy to use"

[WS:] No question about the former (although I would debate the latter) but that does not mean that a great share of those who buy Apple products do so for appeal-to-snobbery reasons - to show off their high class status. Same with fashion clothing - elegant but bought mainly by snobs who can afford them.

Wojtek