[lbo-talk] Robert Naiman in AJE: Why tax the rich to pay for more war?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:00:45 PDT 2011

"If we're going to use the money to kill, imprison, and otherwise oppress people in other countries who have done us no wrong, I would just as soon let Warren Buffett keep his money. Maybe he will donate some of it to a good cause. But even if he uses it to buy caviar, that would be better than continuing the war in Afghanistan ..."

http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/opinion/2011/10/201110116351983382.html