[lbo-talk] OWS Teach-In: Where to start?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Oct 7 07:33:27 PDT 2011

They must have been reading the Cantos. :-)

The Bankers have been in a conspiracy against humanity for several centuries. The conspiracy entered the U.S. through the machinatins of Alexander Hamilton when he established the first U.S. Bank. The sons of light (i.e. the followers of Andrew Jackson) fought a long heroic campaign against The Evil, and triumphed gloriously when the Bank's Charter was not renewed. The Sons of Evil however never give up, and labored intensively for decades and finally the Ghost of Alexander Hamilton triumphed and the Fed was created again in 1911, which made the people of the U.S. subject to the Devil himself. All things bad come from the Fed and the cabal of Bankers that it serves. There would be no Wars except for the evil machinations of The Fed.

Brooks Adams among other heroic Americans saw through the Great Conspiracy of Jewish Bankers and tried to warn us all, but no one listened to him.

You don't expect rational explanations from those who believe in this sort of thing do you?

Carrol