[lbo-talk] Welcome to the Class struggle , OWS !

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:25:52 PDT 2011

Unions as we all know are in the back pocket of the Democrat party. Letting them in will make you just the same as the tea party. Once a great ///////// Unions led marches on Wall Street in April of 2010 and in 2008. So, OWS is _joining_ the union protest against Wall Street. Unions have as much or more right to claim they are part of the 99% as anybody. The workers create all wealth, and Wall Street gets rich from exploiting the workers. Unions are organized workers. Welcome to the class struggle , OWS !

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/35587.html

OWS is not anti-capitalist. If you are the 99% that is not possible. Free markets are made by free people. //// Naw, the 1% is a good estimate of the size of the capitalist class and the 99% is a good estimate of the working class. And Wall Street is ground zero of capitalism, so OWS is definitely anti-capitalist. "Free" markets are the Marketeers getting the Masses' money for Free.

99% vs 1% = We , the People vs Them , the Corporations

Occupation is 99/100's of the Law.