[lbo-talk] won't this backfire on Chomsky? Or... missing the rest of the store...? Re: old fart(s) at play

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Oct 10 15:11:51 PDT 2011

certainly. I mean, I don't agree that he's a treasure - he's never illuminated much for me or anyone with whom I've shared his work. de gustibus....

and I don't necessarily think he is wrong to say the OWS protess are naive. I just don't understand his approach to suggesting he supports them in one interview and then in a public speech saying he thinks they are naive. It seems like it would backfire. at the very least encourage the people he's always encouraging to get off their asses to continue to sit around and criticize...