[lbo-talk] Check this out

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 10 19:25:36 PDT 2011

Even non-paranoid focus on finance as peculiarly evil obscures rather than exposes the domination of capital over human life: the reduction of human life to the clock. And if we ever want seriously to go to work to oganize resistance to capital and its domination over us we will have to focus on the domination of capital, not on this endless expose of petty evils. And I am serious: anyone who grasps the nature of capitalism and its threat to the future of humanity will recognize that 'theft' of a trillion or two from the "taxpayers' is in fact trivial.

Carrol