[lbo-talk] Zizek speech to OWS

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Mon Oct 10 21:13:32 PDT 2011

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011, Eubulides wrote:

> No claims, but folks interested in the worker ownership/control issue can
> check out the video of RW with Gar Alperovitz and others at Left Forum:
>
> http://rdwolff.com/content/left-strategies-exit-crisis

Thanks!

> Perhaps there's a way to arrange a friendly airlift of some workers from
> Argentina to NYC to chat?

It turns the most widely recommended book on the history and theory of the modern general assembly approach -- Marina Sitrin's _Horizontalism_ -- is subtitled "Voices of Popular Power in Argentina." I ordered it hoping to learn more about GA-center protest but I'll report back if it's got important things to add about workers' control.

Michael