[lbo-talk] Glenn Greenwald on the Very Scary Iranian Plot

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Oct 12 21:24:59 PDT 2011

Juan Cole wrote a long piece today on the near impossibility of the Iranians being so stupid.

My theory is, it's a State Dept, CIA setup to keep the worthless war on terror going, as a need to do thing. Just bullshit. Notice there is a lot of FBI involvement with the plotters. It's probably another case of entrapment.

It also has the advantage of pushing the news cycle off Wall Street crimes.

Just the fact that Eric Holder made various announcements, man do I distrust that sob. He is Alberto Gonzales in drag.

OTHO Greenwald is a whine.

CG