[lbo-talk] Robert Fisk: Stupid, or what?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 07:50:24 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:

[WS:] Other countries require a visa prior to entry too, India,
> Pakistan, Russia, the US to name a few.

And the United States' media (I) visa puts Gaza's new procedures in the proper perspective:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1276.html

Although they never would, I think it would be quite cute for Hamas to implement the American principle of "reciprocity." That would really give the hypocritical hand-wringers of the Western media something to bleat about!