[lbo-talk] The guy who 'blocked' John Lewis

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:46:25 PDT 2011

You know, I read through some of their stuff the other day. After saying that we should put "racial justice" at the core of "economic justice," about all they offer in concrete terms is enforcement of antidiscrimination laws. Well yeah, who could argue with that? But it comes with a lot of huffing & puffing.

Doug

^^^^^ CB: uhuhuh White supremacy is a main divider of the working class in the US, a main barrier to success in the class struggle for the wc. Marx's observation in _Capital_ is still basically correct.