[lbo-talk] Doug: lecture at OWS tonight at 6?

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 05:30:35 PDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> wrote:

Just wanted to confirm: you're lecturing tonight (Sunday 10/16) on The Fed

And, I would add, how the Fed-fetish is part of an insular focus on specific corporations that threatens to distract from the bigger picture. (I can't recommend re-skimming Liza's SAS enough, if you haven't already.)

> and Why Ron Paul is the enemy of everything good and true?

Well, now - save some of that ire for the Democrats whose cozying up seems, from where I sit, like a much bigger threat to the Occupy movement.